The flyer below is old guys… you can ignore it 🙂
The Push’d workshop is a comprehensive 2-day wedding photography workshop focused on pushing photographers and helping them refine their craft. We named it the Push’D (pushed) workshop because we want to share what we’ve learned over the years to help push wedding photographers to a greater potential. We believe that as long as a photographer has a camera in hand, there is potential for greatness. Great moments, great portraits and an even greater voice.
Over the course of this 2 day workshop we will:
- + Hold nothing back!
- + Discuss lighting in a very practical way for all segments of a wedding day.
- + Cover composition and framing for moments and portraits.
- + In-depth critique of each photographer’s work used as a target area for where strengths are needed.
- + Walk-through post-processing techniques and how we work to get the best out of our images.
- + On location shooting with a couple
Please fill out the waiting list below to receive announcements regarding open registration! We’re limiting this workshop to 10 students, our last workshop sold out in 2 days!
November 14-15, 2016. Come early, leave late! We’ll have full access to the home a day early, so fly in the afternoon of the 13th and head out on the 16th.
We have a 2 tier fee system. We’ve booked a Bed & Breakfast just South of Fort Lauderdale in the Hollywood area at which we’ll hold our workshop. This home has 5 bedrooms. Since this is a BnB tier 1 attendees may have to share rooms.
- + Tier 1 – $1099 includes Workshop + Room & Board (3 days) + Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
- + Tier 2 – $899 includes Workshop + Lunch & Snacks
Registrations are processed in the order in which they are received. If the workshop
fills up, registrants received after the 10th seat is filled will be notified that they are on the
waiting list and have their Paypal funds returned/refunded. If a registered
student is unable to attend, the next photographer on the waiting list will be
To register please do the following:
+ Complete Registration Form (Below): + Paypal 50% of workshop fee ($549.50 or $449.50) to email@example.com (friends/family please)
A deposit of 50% of the workshop fee is required for registration. This fee is
refundable upon cancellation up to 60 days before the workshop. The remaining
balance must be paid 30 days before the workshop.