We named it the Push’d (pushed) workshop because we want to share what we have learned over the years to help push photographers to a greater potential. I believe that as long as a photographer has a camera in hand, there is potential for greatness. Great moments, great portraits, great memories.
Over the course of this 2-day workshop we will:
- – Hold nothing back!
- – Discuss lighting in a very practical way for all segments of a wedding day.
- – Cover composition and framing for moments and portraits.
- – Dive into photography and use critiques as a target area for where strengths are needed.
- – Walk you through editing with our techniques.
- – Answer any question you might have about how we shoot and process our images.
- – Provide hands-on training using a real couple/models
When & Where?
April 16 & 17, 2020. Brooklyn, NY.
This investment will cost $1000 USD. Lunch, snacks and refreshments will be provided. A deposit of 50% of the workshop fee is required for registration. This fee is refundable upon cancellation up to 60 days before the workshop. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the workshop.
Each attending photographer is responsible for their own travel and lodging.
This workshop is limited to 10 Photographers.
Registrations are processed in the order in which they are received. If the workshop fills up, registrants received after the 10th seat is filled will be notified that they are on the waiting list and if any payments have been made their funds will be returned/refunded. If a registered student is unable to attend, the next photographer on the waiting list will be notified.
To register please do the following:
- + Complete Registration Form (Below).
- + Cashapp ($JoshuaDwain) or Venmo 50% of workshop fee ($500). If these methods of payments don’t work for you, let me know we’ll work something out.