- Hold nothing back!
- Discuss lighting in a very practical way for all segments of a wedding day.
- Cover composition and framing for moments and portraits.
- An in-depth critique of each photographer’s work used as a target area for where strengths are needed.
- Walk-through post-processing techniques and how we work to get the best out of our images.
- On location shooting with a couple.
- Shoot assignments and reviews.
Sign-up here for our waiting list to here about our workshop before it releases to the general public. Our workshop usually sells out the first week of announcement.
- One-on-one discussions designed to discuss anything you like.
- Portfolio reviews with feedback from past and recent weddings or shoots.
- Social Media reviews and strategies.
- Post Production and Editing walk-through (Lightroom & Photoshop).
- Overviews and discussions on lighting and composing imagery.
- Planning and strategy for upcoming shoots.
EDIT LIKE A BOSS!
- Complete Post-Production overview.
- Personal online walkthrough on how to find the perfect skin tones and make your images pop.
- We’ll discuss Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop and how we make it work within our workflow.
- Go from Blah to magazine quality edits.